Getting you, your team and your organisation to where you want to be.
Qualifications and professional support
Tim Hewitt; Executive Coach, Team Coach, Coach Supervisor
Tim wholly believes in being actively involved in leadership, technology, coaching and coaching supervision continued professional development through writing, conferences and through regular exchange through forums and engagement at senior / Board level with numerous organisations.
Following 2 years working with KPMG, Tim has worked independently with well over 1000 leaders over an 18-year period of organisational development, change and leadership consultancy / coaching. Working with C level, Board Members and Senior Leaders, Tim has worked with over 20% of the FTSE 100, in over 60 organisations and in 16 countries globally.
The agility of senior leaders to respond to the internal and external environment in a meaningful and sustainable way is a real differentiator.
I firmly believe that in every high performing leader there is untapped potential to ‘be more’ for others, with others, and most importantly for self. Taking the time to reflect on the bigger picture; who, and how you are as a leader. Building a stronger, more effective you. Engaging, challenging and collaborating beyond role in a meaningful and trustful way. I work in an open and trusting way with motivated leaders. Working over a series of months in complete confidence and without judgment, this helps to create real clarity in thinking, behaviours and actions to strengthen your leadership approach.
‘Reflective Leadership’ captures my fundamental philosophy of leaders being increasingly aware of the impact and engagement that they have, and supports a long-term continued learning approach to leadership effectiveness.
‘Organisations are at their most effective when its leaders take the time to STOP, and reflect. Reflective Leadership helps leaders and businesses to move forward with absolute clarity.’
- Ashridge MSc. in Executive Coaching
- Accredited Executive Coach through Ashridge Business School
- Lead Mentor for the Ashridge Business School Mentoring Team for Masters Undergraduates
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (F.Inst.LM)
- Registered and qualified in MBTI (Part 1 & 2) Psychometric Assessment
- Registered and qualified in FIRO B Psychometric Assessment
- Registered and qualified in SDI Psychometric Assessment
- Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) qualification CiTP
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner qualified
- Master Time-Line Practitioner qualified (TLT)
- Master Hypnotherapist Practitioner qualified
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Current studies: Post-graduate Diploma in Coaching and Organisational Development Supervision
Optimise your ability to engage and lead,
both within and beyond your role.